Yes. I’m dead serious about making a big whoop about next year.
I know it’s getting a bit freaky. But it’s freaky and I like it.
Check out the new FaceBook Group:
Who is this group for?
- You are optimistic, positive, and excited to be alive.
- You have control over the story of your life.
- You want to make 2008 the best year of your life.
Sounds like you? Maybe? Read on.
Members of this group are encouraged to
- TAKE ACTION
… to make 2008 the best year of your life – even if you take small steps. Do something!
- REPORT WHAT YOU DID
… by writing on the wall – or posting your blog post as “items”… posting a video, and image etc..”Yesterday I broke up with my smelly boyfriend!” or “I quit smoking”… anything you do to make 2008 the best year of your life.. report it.
Every time you visit the group page, you will see what millions of people worldwide are doing to make 2008 the best year of their lives.
Kinda like “post secret” except you’re posting the good stuff you do to improve your life. Why does this rock your socks?
- Sharing your positive vibes can give someone that little nudge to action.
- Reporting your life as you change it may inspire a stranger to change his life.
Will this change the world?
In some way, it probably will. It’s all up to you – Do you want to make 2008 the best year of your life?