By “amplify each other” I mean how we feel at the time gets amplified.
Sort of explains how I feel when
- I’m dancing in a room full of people who are really into dancing VS dancing amongst people who just stand around half-dancing
- I’m amongst people with wild jokes and laughter
- I’m having delightful conversation with people “on the same wavelength” VS people “from another planet”
- I meet people with “good vibes” 🙂
- I’m in a work meeting and experience the group phenomenon also known as “Groupshift”: Where group decisions exaggerate the initial position of the individual members. Not necessarily a good thing ;p
- I listen to music which suits my “mood”. In this case the music is complementing my vibes.
I kinda operate at many different wavelengths depending on the context and time of day, and I’m really happy I’ve got people I can “resonate” with at all levels!
Shoutout to good friends and all the great people I’ve met over the past few weeks. More good times ahead! 😉