How sudden! This will be the ultimate challenge for my manhood! Gosh.. it’s going to be so fun, I’m almost afraid.
You see, there’s this Valentine’s Day 50 hot single males and females blind date matchup thingy goin down, and Yu-Ri is one of em.
What has this got to do with me?
This is part of a sneaky setup by Martell VSOP where each chosen male (eg. Yu-Ri) will have to elect a “proxy” to attend a 2 hour cocktail party at The Regent, at Bukit Bintang. The “proxy” is supposed to meet these 50 hot women and nominate 3 lucky ladies for his man…
I suppose it can get even more sexist. Like, make all the women cook and wash dishes just for laughs. It’s all good fun.
Here’s where the game gets tricky.
I am Yu-Ri’s “proxy”, and there will be other “proxies” representing the other 49 males. And we will bear-wrestle to get to know the damsels…
So what am I gonna do about it?
Here are my objectives
- Make loads of friends I can hang out and go party with later on.
- Choose the 3 most suited for Yu-Ri.
Here are my suspicions:
- I may get to only HALF of all the ladies, to give me roughly 5 minutes with each lady.
- The ladies will group up form mini-cliques, unless a guy isolates them.
- The very physically attractive ladies will be swallowed by interrogative men.
- There will be plenty of shy proxies, who may stand around staring, looking like sleaze balls.
What are my strategic options?
- Team up with a bunch of other proxies. 3-5 of us will hunt in packs, and intercept others. I may choose to group with some shy guys to accentuate my alpha male-ness.
- I can pick one or two witty dudes and ride with them.. unstoppable!
- Go lone wolf like a friggin pervy sleaze ball
Based on the above, here is my plan.
I might be the youngest person there, so I’ll have to tone down my high-octane energy levels, and speak slower for the old folks. I’ll chill out and be flexible, and go with the flow… but armed to the teeth with
- Some teasing insults. This is to test if they have a sense of humor.
- The question: “Why were you chosen for this?”. This is to test if they have the confidence (or sense of humor) to give a good answer.
- The attitude to just go out there and have fun! I’m very excited about this, coz it’s like a game of some sort. Can’t wait!
Will let you know how it goes after Wednesday night…. 😉
me Yu-Ri luck! =P