I know, I know, first MC Hammer, now this.
No, I won’t be a source of offbeat news. This blog post is about finding your bliss.
Please watch this Chinese farmer grow robots for a living to see what I mean.
Look at that man.
And notice that
- He found something he really enjoys doing
- He is damn good at it
- He gets a chance to do it very often
- When he has an idea, he can instantly leap into the creation process…
- He doesn’t give a nut (or bolt) about what other people think
I admire this man. I really do.
Aside from the fact he is also willing to burn his house (and his marriage) in pursuit of his passion, lets imagine if….
- He gets paid boat loads of money to do what he loves.
- His passion also provides something of immense value to the world
Now that’s a sweet deal.
And that’s where I’m headed! (or at least where I intent to head)
In the meantime, I get distracted.
I was building wax sculptures all morning, Friday. Not quite as cool as ghetto robots, but I’ll show you some pictures real soon…